SUMMER PEACH + AVOCADO POWER SALAD
This summer, I am all about making salads fun. When you’re a #SemiPescetarianMostlyVegetarianFallingVeganTryingGlutenFree, you need to find ways to experiment with as many flavors, textures, methods possible to maintain gustatory satisfaction.
This particular salad is an expression of the above without getting too complicated. Eat those summer peaches while they’re ripe because we all know they only come around once a year!
- Peaches (2)
- Avocado (1)
- Power Salad Greens
- Lemon Balsamic Vinaigrette*
- Create the vinaigrette by blending together the lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, scallions, garlic, dijon, honey, salt + pepper. Purée until smooth.
- Was your salad greens and place in a large bowl.
- Peel and slice up your peaches. Add to the salad bowl and toss with the greens.
- Slice up the avocado and add to the salad bowl as well. Pour in 3/4 of the vinaigrette and toss well until all ingredients are coated.
- Plate the salad with a drizzle of vinaigrette.